Install or Configure Activa TSP...
To install or configure please see our ActivaTSP FAQ
Compiler we use
We use Visual Studio 2005 SP 1
Using the Activa C++ framework
Main classes are ASTProvider and ASTCstaProvider, wich implements an abstraction service layer and event listener interfaces.
Doxygen documentation for Activa framework & TSP Doxygen documentation is here.
Some functions where based on ideas from asterisk-jtapi and asttapi projects but mainly adopted to new source code and functionality in v1.1.
We recommend you take a look at the included ASTProviderTest.exe sample application and source files.
How-to Debug a TSP
The Andreas_Marschall's_TAPI_and_TSPI_FAQ page is full of valuable information.
We can also point some tricks we use:
- First of all you will need to know the svchost process ID that is running tapisrv.dll:
- tasklist -fi "services eq tapisrv"
- You can also use a process explorer (we love procexp from www.sysinternals.com) to find wich DLL are attached to each proces, so look wich svchost instance is loading activatsp.tsp or other system tsp.
- Then you can attach to this process using vc2005. This way you will be debugging your tsp.
To trace you can...
- Use the OS-internal TAPI tracing for TAPI32, TAPISRV, or REMOTESP can be activated from console in XP and WS2k3 (no checked build required):
- netsh ras set tracing tapi32 enable
- netsh ras set tracing tapi3 enable
- netsh ras set tracing tapisrv enable
- netsh ras set tracing remotesp enable
- To deactivate just use the same command with disable instead of enable
- The Log Files can be found in \%windir%\tracing\